Tactical Driving / Off-road Mobility
Tactical Driving/Off-Road Mobility – Courses are designed specifically for the customer with maximum time behind the wheel to hone and develop skill-sets.
These can be broken down into four major categories
- On-Road High Speed Vehicle control
- Off-Road High Speed Vehicle Control
- Off-Road Recovery
- Operator Level Maintenance and Field Repair class
- Course Content Plugins – Classroom discussions on mechanical breakage prevention, ATAK Route Planning, and Communications. Track focused drills include: Driving techniques under Night Vision Devices, Surface transition from dry to wet, downed vehicle recovery, low visibility/ reduced signature vehicle operations, wet/dry pavement drifting/extreme car control.
- All driving portions can be conducted under NVG’s both on and Off-Road.